Extra Extra

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Filthy gossip or Freedom of Speech?

Well-- I will have to say that a comment did disturb me yesterday. Someone on the Matt/Allison Survey said I was continuing to spread filthy gossip, etc. Well, lets talk about that. On a phone call with the AC_U --I was told that I had done nothing wrong. And if I was contacted further about this "issue" to please call the Tennessee chapter and they would be happy to send a representative to sit with me during the "meetings"1(see note at bottom). Since I do not feel privy to release any information about the last meeting with administration-- I will not comment as to the parameters suggested. Therefore, I will only say that I feel very comfortable saying I am not stepping over any boundaries with the administration.

This blog has been, and continues to be a place for students of an institution which will remain nameless to come and read on MY rants and MY "issues" -- this is in no way backed by any organization, institution or establishment. Whatever I feel like writing about, I write about. {Period}

My promises:
I will not change one post that has already been posted {PERIOD}.
I will not change this blog's "reason for existence" {PERIOD}.
I will continue to be as watchful for comments that are out of hand, and for posts that I may write and includes the name Free ------->.



Please note that some information in this blog is not factual. For instance, the American Cow Liberators Union (of America), will not be visiting the campus of FW--C. And they will not send a representative about bovine cultivation. Sorry for any confusion with that. -JL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home