Extra Extra

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Badnarik who? or Badnarik whom? oh who cares!


I've got a few extra minutes and I've decided to post my heart out... okay, maybe not. But to the left you will see a Michael Badnarik "poster". For those of you who don't know who he is... he was a candidate for president last year. Never heard of him? Well, he was a Libertarian candidate-- first of all let me say a blurb about the Libertarians. They are closer to being Republican than I'll ever be and yet they take precious votes away from the Republican candidates because they "think they can win." okay. Let me tell you something that I'm sure many people would want to tell you anyway-- YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN!

Further more-- Kerry wasn't Bush either... did he win? How about Howard Dean? Molly Brown? huh? NOPE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home